With O2 You Can 'Roam Like at Home' in Europe
Brilliant news! If you regularly travel within Europe and are with
O2 you’ll be pleased to know that as from 15th June 2017 the network will be covering roaming within their Europe Zone within their standard tariffs. This means that any data, minutes and texts used whilst in the Europe Zone will come out of your usual allowance, just like at home.
You’ll no longer need O2 Travel and you won’t need to do anything to take advantage of the roaming changes, they will just happen automatically next month.
• Calls and texts within O2’s Europe Zone (excludes UK), to any other country in O2’s Europe Zone
• Receiving calls and texts in O2’s Europe Zone.
• Monthly data allowance whilst in O2’s Europe Zone.
What’s Not Included
• Calls or texts from within the UK, to countries outside of the UK.
• Calls or texts to premium rate numbers, directory service numbers and some non-geographic numbers (which may vary over time).
The 47 Destinations Included Within O2’s Europe Zone are;
Austria, Azores, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guiana, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madeira, Malta, Martinique, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion Islands, Romania, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Martin, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Vatican City.
Now that you can use your inclusive O2 allowance in more places, you may want to upgrade your package so you can take full advantage of Europe roaming. We have competitive packages with up to 25GB data.
To discuss the options available call Aerial Business Communications on 02392 737 513. Alternatively, complete the form below and we will contact you soon.